BRUHWERCOFFEE CIA LTDA offers online shopping and shipping services. We provide a FAQ section for our customers.
- The products will be delivered within 24 to 96 hours of the purchase and/ or order. We recommend placing your order in advance. The deadlines chosen for the orders and delivery are counted from the time the data was entered to the website and the form of the payment is confirmed. And they are considered working days (Monday to Friday) for the fulfillment of that deadline.
- The schedules for the dispatch of products are from Monday to Friday during the day. No deliveries will be made on weekends or holidays. Orders placed on Fridays after 5pm at the website will be considered for dispatch on Monday of the following week.
- Once your order is received, an email is sent via email (in the web case) confirming it. If the customer does not receive the confirmation of data registration and/or their order in their email, they should write to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone PBX 044001021 to report and receive assistance. This must be done no more than 24 hours after you have made your purchase.
- Delivery services will have a surcharge: $3.00 within the urban perimeter of Guayaquil and Via Samborondon, and $5.00 to different provinces.
- It is the responsibility of the customer or person in charge to be in the place indicated to receive the order. Please note that the home delivery service will be done in a single attempt. BRUHWERCOFFEE CIA LTDA will contact the customer to give notice of the new shipment and will have an additional surcharge. This will be coordinated by telephone.
- For home delivery the customer is responsible for providing the exact address of the delivery and a reference. Any error of data entry by the customer, will cause a shipping error and will be full and sole responsibility of the CUSTOMER.
- If the correct registration of the customer’s data and confirmation of the payment is not rightly made or confirmed, BRUHWERCOFFEE CIA LTDA reserves the right to suspend the shipment or order.
- If the customer is not there at the time of delivery, the order will be delivered to the person who can prove (family, gate, etc.) to give the order to the client.
- There is NO change of delivery addresses.
CANCELLATION AND PRODUCT CHANGES
- Once the product has been received and the conformity of the product is indicated, no refunds can be made.
- For returns of defective, expired, unhealthy products, contact PBX 044001021 or email email@example.com attaching the photo of the product to be changed and the corresponding invoice.
CUSTOMER SERVICE: SHIPPING
- The opening hours for orders through the website will be available to the customer 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including Sundays and holidays. (Remember that the receipt of orders will be made at this time; however, the same policy is also respected on holidays and weekends).
- Consultation and/or ordering is Monday through Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. to PBX 044001021.
I did not receive my order. What can I do?
If you did not receive your order within the stipulated timeframe, please contact:
– The customer service line to PBX 044001021, Monday to Friday from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm.
– Through our mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
– On our website section ‘Contacto’.
– Through our social media Instagram: wildcoffeeec
I want to change the delivery address
-We do NOT change the address of the orders, if the order can’t be received at the address provided contact the PBX 044001021 and the customer can pick up the order at our office from Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
Can I buy at the website and pick up at the office?
Yes. Customers have the option to buy the products and choose the option of pick up at the office, the address is Centro Comercial Bosques del Salado, Local 1, Av. Rodrigo Chavez, diagonal to Parque Empresarial Colón, Guayaquil-Ecuador from Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. This service is free.
What should I consider when receiving my order?
You need to check the packaging very well and make sure they are in perfect condition. If you see in the packaging do not receive the product, return it and a new delivery will be made without surcharge. Contact PBX 044001021 to report any other anomaly.
SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the sale purchase process, we collect the personal information you give us such as name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us know about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with your personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, create an order, arrange a shipment or make a return, we imply that you accept the collection and use for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, such as marketing, we will ask you directly for your express consent, or give you the opportunity to refuse.
How can I cancel my consent?
If after you have accepted changes of opinion, you can cancel your consent for us to contact you, for the collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, contacting us at email@example.com or call PBX 044001021, BRUHWERCOFFEE CIA LTDA Centro Comercial Bosques del Salado local 1, Av. Rodrigo Chavez to Parque Empresarial Colón, Guayaquil, G, 090507, Ecuador.
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if required to us by law or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 – THIRD PARTY SERVICES
In general, third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and your information to the extent necessary to enable them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, some third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies regarding the information we are required to provide for purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read the privacy policies so that you can understand how your personal information will be handled.
In particular, remember that some providers may be located or have facilities that are in a jurisdiction other than you or us. So if you wish to proceed with a transaction involving a third-party provider’s services, your information may be subject to the laws of the jurisdiction (jurisdictions) in which the service provider or its facilities are located.
When you click on links from our store, you may be redirected off our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and we recommend you read their privacy rules.
SECTION 5 – SAFETY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to ensure that there is no improper loss, misuse, access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
If you provide us with your credit card information, such information is encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and stored with AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional industry-accepted standards.
SECTION 6 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are of legal age in your state or province of residence and that you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is purchased or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners, so that we can continue to sell you products.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you want to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we hold about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officerventas@wildcoffee.com.ec, firstname.lastname@example.org or PBX 044001021.
[Bosques del Salado local 1 Shopping Center, Av. Rodrigo Chavez diagonal to Parque Empresarial Colón, Guayaquil, G, 090507, Ecuador]